Epoxy Floor Coatings for Commercial Properties
Epoxy floor coatings are a great example of how a solution can be both functional and aesthetic pleasing at the same time.
The finishes that can be achieved with epoxy floor paint are extremely hard and durability is second to none.
Benefits of epoxy floor coatings include:
- Simple to manage – absolutely no buffing, polishing or waxing needed
- Fast turn over, rapid curing solutions to choose from
- High grip anti slip alternatives that don’t hinder appearance
- Ideal for hefty and constant foot, trolley and fork lift truck traffic
- High traffic coatings with industrial strength chemical and scratch resistance
Typical applications are for warehouses, factories, workshops, garages and hospitals.
Anti slip components can be added for further functionality in working environments where spillages could cause hazards.
Cleaning an epoxy floor is often the only maintenance that is needed, unlike conventional stained concrete and marble flooring systems which require constant upkeep.
If you have an area that you think might be suitable for epoxy floor coatings call us to speak to one of our floor specialists on 0800 011 4909, e-mail us at email@example.com or fill out the form here. We can provide a fast quote with a breakdown of all the work to be undertaken from start to finish.
Regardless of whether you need attractive epoxy floor coating solutions that will stand up to continuous traffic or significant loads from vehicles or standing machinery and equipment, Professional Painters MK are experts in providing the right solution for your premises.